Notifications
Clear all

Super soco TC 2021 how do i take away the restriktions

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@kingens)

So i recently bought a super soco tc 2021 and it only do around 30 kmph and where i live they are allowed to do around 45 kmph and i tried the old method but i think they changed the way or something in the softwere does anyone know how to make it go faster plz replay

8 Replies
cmanick
(@cmanick)

I believe the firmware has to be rolled back. My dealer did this for me before he delivered the bike.

6 Replies
(@kingens)

@mridge155

and did it go faster for you, and what model and year do u have?

cmanick
(@cmanick)

@kingens I have a brand new 2021 tsx. I asked my dealer before he delivered, to derestrict the bike. To do this he mentioned that he had to roll back the firmware to perform the usual procedure of derestricting it.

I got around 35-40mph most of the time. Keeping in mind I weigh 105kg and carry a bag often. Very rarely do I exceed 40, only when going down hill.

Curiously, I restricted the bike again to see what it would be like and yes there’s a massive different in acceleration and it would not exceed 31mph. It showed on the display that the power was being limited when it hit this speed.

(@kingens)

@mridge155 Okey i understand, do you think it would work on my super soco i have the TC and you seid the acceleration was better, is it better before the derestriction or after? 

thank you for the info so far im happy for the help

cmanick
(@cmanick)

@kingens The acceleration was better after the derestriction.

(@barrabuoy)

@cmanick do you know what is involved in rolling back firmware as my lot said its illegal to go over 50kph......

(@barrabuoy)

https://youtu.be/Te6uAwjRemY

how it was in 2020....2021 not so much...where can I get my firmware rolled back in Sydney?

Topic starter
(@kingens)

i tryed this method, but sadly didnt work