6 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
Oscar
Admin
Topic starter
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

Last week I crossed the 10.000km mark on my Super Soco, I felt it interested to let you know all the problems I had in those 10.000km. 

1. I fell off my bike in the first week which damaged some parts such as the footrest, the brake, and the throttle. I replaced that by myself and it was very easy.
  2. After that I did a basic check on 2000km, nothing wrong, everything doing great!
  3. Around 4000km I discovered that my main power cable did melt on my battery. I replaced it under gaurentee so nothing wrong.
  4. Than I bought the second battery with the paralleler, they did great until one battery failed... I deliverd the battery to the dealer and gave it a bit too much time, after 6 weeks I really gave pressure to the dealer and after I did that I got a new battery within a week!

But overall I'm very positive about my first 10.000 km with the Super Soco. The only big thing is the customer service of Super Soco and sometimes the dealer. Also the app still is a mystery.. but hopefully we have a clear answer soon!

5 Replies
(@paris123)
Eminent Member

Great! I’m at 6700km. How much do you pay for maintaine visits at your dealer? Do you have the newest software of ts?

(@sylynce)

What are the maintenance costs/ frequency, and with your location (some countries have different surcharges...)

Oscar
Admin
Topic starter
(@oscar)
Reputable Member

my maintence was 39 euros, in the netherlands. i did it at 2000km and never again.. i'm now at the point I need to change the brake fluid. I will do during my next maintence.

1 Reply
(@paris123)

Eminent Member

@oscar

I had to pay 120€ for 5000 km. And they only filled brake liquids and brakes check....

(@flyingelectric)
Estimable Member

75o0km and it feels rock solid good. Tires very good, brakes, exellent, battery perfect. All bike functions working as should.